Why Invest in Trust Deeds?
Investors choose trust deeds because they are secured by real estate, have predictable cash flow, and generate high returns, usually in the 7% to 9% range. ACM investors can choose their specific investment vehicles depending on their risk profile and preferences.
Here are some of the reasons why investors choose ACM:
- Secured by Northern California properties
- Ability to choose individual deals that match risk profile and preferences
- Many deals are owner-occupied single family homes
- Conservative loan-to-value, usually 70% or less
- Above average, consistent returns
- Ability to diversify risk by investing in multiple trust deeds
- Rigorous due diligence comparable to a conventional bank
- Focus on asset and cash flow protection
- Disciplined underwriting, deal structuring and portfolio management
The ACM team has decades of experience through good times and bad, and prides itself on being able to accurately evaluate risk and protect investor capital.